Sending Data Using LeapFILE
SSI uses LeapFILE to send and receive data files in a safe and secure environment. When sending data files to SSI, the following steps should be followed. This process automatically initiates an email to the SSI Team, alerting them when a file has been submitted.
Sending Files to SSI
An email which includes the LeapFILE link will be sent from the SSI Support representative.
- Select the link provided in the email (https://agvance.leapfile.net) to display the Agvance Secure File Exchange window.
- Select the Secure Upload option to begin the upload process.
- On the Secure Upload window, enter the recipient email of firstname.lastname@example.org and select Start.
- In the window that displays, enter your Company Name, Email Address, Subject for the email and a brief Message/Description. Be sure to include the intended recipient (SSI representative) in the Message/Description.
- Choose the Select files to send (Regular Upload) option and select the files to be sent.
- When the files have been successfully uploaded, an email is automatically sent to the SSI Team.
Receiving Files from SSI
- When SSI sends files to be downloaded, two emails will be sent through LeapFILE.
- The first email is a standard email which does not include an attachment. Instructions regarding the second email are outlined in this message.
- The second email has a sender name of email@example.com and includes [Attachment Download] in the subject line. This email contains the link to download the attachment as well as a message from the sender.
- Select the provided link to open the Agvance LeapFILE web portal.
- Enter the email address of the person requesting the file, then select Authenticate.
- Once authenticated, the Secure Download window displays. It is important to read and carefully follow the instructions. Select Download to securely download the file.