This option at Accounting / G/L / Post Administrative G/L Splits distributes funds from the selected General Ledger account to the accounts in the selected G/L Split.
- JE Date – This is the date to be recorded on the Journal Entry.
- Fiscal Month – Select the month in which the entry will be posted.
- Reverse Next Month – If this Journal Entry should be reversed in the following fiscal month, select this option.
- Post as one JE – If multiple departments are being posted, using this option records the entry in one Journal Entry instead of creating a separate Journal Entry for each department.
- G/L Split ID – Double-click to select the G/L Split. The G/L Split must be entered at Setup / G/L / G/L Splits before posting can occur. This split determines the General Ledger accounts and percentages used when posting.
- Admin G/L Acct – Double-click to select the General Ledger account to be used for this split. The balance of this selected account will be distributed based on the percentages set on the G/L Split.
- Preview Post – A report displays which may optionally be printed showing how the accounts are affected by this posting.
- Post – Selecting this saves the Journal Entries.