Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to the date of the class will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than 10 business days prior to class and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
To apply SKY Bucks to the course price, please register for the course, then contact your sales representative.
Analyzing company data is important to making good business decisions. Analytics Authoring is a web-based report tool that allows users to edit and build dashboards that will answer their unique business questions. In this course, users will learn how to use this powerful tool to edit Analytics standard dashboards to make them more relevant to their company as well as design new dashboards using our established data sources. The course includes classroom instruction with hands-on exercises to reinforce the concepts.
After completing this course, participants will:
- Be more aware of the tools available in Agvance Analytics
- Be able to effectively explore their data through analytics
- Be able to modify existing dashboards to fit their specific needs
- Be able to create new dashboards from existing data sources
The daily schedule for this two-day course is:
Day 1: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
Day 2: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Central Time
This course is taught by an instructor in a Virtual Classroom.
Select a date below to register for the course.
Anyone with a SKY Analytics Web Authoring license who desires to customize standard dashboards or create their own reports using provided data sources.
Participants must have Analytics Authoring permissions in Agvance SKY.
Materials and Equipment
- A printed manual will be shipped to course registrants if registration is submitted 10 business days prior to the course.
- Registrants will receive instructions on how to connect to Agvance SKY Analytics at the beginning of the class.
- For your best experience, please plan to take the course in a quiet location using headphones with a mic and dual monitors.