Drivers can be viewed/edited on the Apply tab under Company Settings.
Switch between Applicators and Drivers by choosing the Ellipsis on the search bar and selecting the appropriate User Type.
Add, edit, and deactivate Drivers and/or update Apply app permissions.
The Applicator grid operates much like an Excel spreadsheet. For more on how this grid functions, see Using Grids in Agvance SKY.
New drivers can be added by selecting the + icon found in the lower right-hand corner of the window.
- Select the user from the drop-down.
- Choose the Agvance Applicator from the drop-down. This selection cannot be changed after finishing the setup process.
- Indicate Permissions for this Driver.
- Select the Delivery Driver Location from the drop-down.
- Enter a Delivery Driver Alias and choose the Map Icon. A preview is available to see what the applicator will look like on the map.
- Select Save Delivery Driver when finished.
The following columns can be edited in the grid:
- Delivery Driver Alias – Double-click in the text field to enter or edit the alias.
- Map Icon – Select the current icon to open the Update Icon window. Choose a new icon and select Save Changes.
- Update Inventory – Checking this box will mark unloaded tickets as Loaded and will update inventory amounts when a driver completes a job.
- Edit Ticket – With this checked, drivers can change the number of acres and recalculate the total product.
- Capture Signature – A signature will be required when completing a job when this permission is checked.
- Driver Options – Hover over the Driver line to
View Location History, Deactivate Driver, or Unassign All Jobs.
Note: Drivers cannot be deactivated if active jobs with active Fields are assigned to them.
Selecting View Location History opens a map view with the option to filter by Location History Date, Start Time, and End Time. Once filters are entered and applied, breadcrumbs display to show the driver's history.