Search for Deliveries by Ticket number, Date, Customer, or Location with the Search field.
Select the Ellipsis icon to View PDF or Download PDF of a Delivery or to Reverse or Void a Delivery.
Add a Delivery
Delivery Tickets can be added by selecting + Add Order at the bottom right corner of the page then choosing + New as Delivery.
Note: Auto-numbering for Deliveries must be turned on in Agvance to create a Delivery in Order. The timing of turning on this feature impacts Agvance data. Please contact SSI for assistance.
Step 1: Order Details
- Enter the Location associated with the Delivery. The Salesperson defaults as the Salesperson selected on the User profile in SKY Admin but can be adjusted.
- Select the appropriate Order Options for the Delivery.
- Optionally enter a Requested Date, Priority, and indicate the Delivery is Ready. This information will be available in SKY Dispatch upon saving.
- Select Next Step or the next step in the process to proceed.
Step 2: Splits
- Select the customer or customers for the Delivery by using the Search Customer field. To remove a customer from the split, choose the Trash Can icon.
- Customers with active Ship Tos will have a Ship To Address drop-down. If one of the Ship Tos is marked as primary, it will default in. If the first customer on the split does not have any Ship To addresses, the drop-down will be disabled.
- The first customer listed on the split defaults to 100% of the split. Any subsequent customers selected default at 0%. Use the Up/Down Arrows to adjust the split percentage or enter the preferred split arrangements in the Split % fields.
- When satisfied with the split arrangement, select Next Step or choose the next step in the process list to proceed.
Step 3: Products
- Choose Filters to search for Products in a specific department.
- To add products, begin typing a product name in the search bar and select the product(s). The Product ID, Department, Department ID, and Amount on Hand information for each product is displayed. To remove a product, select the Trash Can icon.
- When all products have been added, select Next Step or choose the next step in the process list to proceed.
Step 4: Pricing
- Enter a quantity for each product.
Note: Products that are a part of a Technology Group will display the customer's license number if applicable. If the customer(s) on the order do not have a tech license and the Delivery Check Method is set to Warn Only on the Tech Group at Hub / Setup / Company Preferences / Product, a message will display below the product stating A tech license is recommended to continue the order with this product but will allow the Delivery to be saved. If set to Restrict Sale, a message will display below the product stating A tech license is required to continue the order with this product and will prevent moving on to the next step/saving the Delivery.
Note: Products selected that are state or federally restricted display icons indicating a permit must be selected. When a valid permit is selected, the icon changes to a green checkmark.
- When quantities and permits have been added, select Next Step or choose the next step in the process list to proceed.
Step 5: Review Order
- Review all details of the Delivery including Location, Order Status, Salesperson, Split Information, Product Information, and Product Total.
- Choosing someone in the Assign To field will automatically display the Delivery in the Warehouse app for that assignee indicating this order needs fulfilled.
- Make corrections by selecting Previous Step to navigate to the previous step or select the appropriate stage from the process list.
- When satisfied with the Delivery details, select Save.