- SKYW-3440 / Grower360 Delivery Tickets – Grower360 Admins can determine if Delivery Tickets should display for Growers in Grower360 by selecting Setup on the Divisions card and turning on the Delivery Tickets toggle.
Note: Make sure this feature is either turned on or off depending on preference before this feature is released on February 12th, 2024.
- SKYC-3211 / Remove Credentials Once Saved – Select the Trash Can icon next to saved credentials under Dispatch to remove them.
- SKYC-3034 / Application and Crop Zones – Choose to view either Application or Crop Zones on the map.
- SKYW-3270 / Grain Offers – View Grain Offers from Agvance on the Grain Offers tab in SKY Customer.
- SKYC-2887 / Navman Integration – A Navman integration is now in SKY Dispatch. More information can be found here.
- SKYC-2860 / Field Near School – Fields with a Classification set to the Field Classification Within 500 Ft of School at Hub / Setup / Company Preferences on the Field tab will be indicated with an icon in the Blend Ticket grid.
- SKYC-2874 / Available Condition Profiles – Choose a set of conditions for a profile that can then be assigned to Applicators. More information can be found here.
- SKYC-3202 / Row Icons – The Ellipsis button on the Applicator and Driver grids has been replaced with a row of icons (found by hovering over the Applicator/Driver line) to View Location History, Deactivate Applicator/Driver, or Unassign All Jobs.
- SKYW-3440 / Grower360 Delivery Tickets – If turned on in SKY Admin, Delivery Tickets can be displayed for Growers in Grower360.
- HW-10562 / Import Events – The RAW data imported matches the class break values in the legends as expected.
- HW-10680 / Imports Enhanced Search – Search functionality was added to the Import panel to give the ability to search for text values within a file name and associated with Customers and Fields. A wildcard search is allowed for all active/visible file names the user has uploaded or what other users have uploaded if navigating to the All-Files tab and selecting a user.
- HW-11009 / Special Characters in Search – Using special characters in the search works as expected.
- HW-11026 / Yield Calibration – If the Yield Calibration process fails during larger batches, the attempt is blocked. A message will display stating One or more Events selected for Yield Calibration had errors and the calibration attempt was rolled back.
- HW-11029 / Event Harvest – Equipment/Load surfacing was reorganized so all Load surface polygons fall within the surface polygon for the Equipment to which they belong.
- HW-11037 / Sampling Merge Event – Soil Sampling Events with a single sample point are allowed to merge as expected.
- HW-11044 / Import Planting Merge Event – The Merge Event on the Planting Import works as expected with data that has different varieties.
- HW-11104 / Soil Type Map Reports – The Soil Type Map report includes the map images on all pages as expected.
- HW-10753 / Field Classification on Profile – Field Classifications available in the Web app can now be viewed, added, and changed. For Agvance connected Owners only, within the Field profile of the mobile app, a new selection was added called Field Classification.
- HW-10847 / Agvance Integration API – Any calls to the Agvance API that return an error now display the full detail of the error(s) carried over from the web app on sync.
- HW-9097 / Automated Sampling Import – A Testing Lab sending two Modus files with different results or two emails with the same file and Event ID in the same email to the Soil Test Processor work as expected.
- HW-10152 / Sampling – Soil Sampling Events with results work as expected.
- HW-10301 / Layers Coverage Events – The Legend and Class break for all Coverage Events (Application, Harvest, and Planting) use the Coverage Class breaks rather than grid data Class breaks for both the Coverage and Point surfaces.
- HW-10555 / Import Application/Planting – Importing Application data works as expected.
- HW-10623 / Equation Rec Manure – Changing from a Fertilizer to a Manure product after a Run is supported.
- HW-10866 / Soil Test Required Improvements – The Soil Test reports now have the ability to run on anything up to the ORG Level Changer. The Select Field requirement was removed for the Soil Test Required report. When selecting Create Report with no Fields selected, a prompt now displays indicating the report will run on all Fields with the option to continue. If one or more Fields are selected, the All Field behavior is automatically disabled.
- HW-10902 / Harvest/Planting Import – Harvest and Planting Events can be created as expected.
- HW-10913 / Batch Rec/Event – Batch Recs and Events can be created by the hundreds as expected.
- HW-10921 / Harvest Import – Merging with another Event is now prevented until the first Event has finished. Harvest Quick Merge works as expected.
- HW-10984 / Equation Rec – Soil Sampling Required validation for Equation Recs is not required. The Equation Set checkbox has been renamed Soil Sampling Event Required.
- HW-11013 / Yield By Report – The Yield By report works as expected.
- HW-11021 / SKY Crop Planning Report – The SKY Crop Planning Report supports excluding the Crop on part of a Management Zone as expected.
- HW-10885 / Field Setup – New logic was implemented for the GPS tracking of boundaries to remove self-intersecting polygons less than 0.1 acres when Finish is selected. A new setting is available under the GPS section called Self-Intersecting Removal Size with a default threshold of 0.1 and a range of zero and greater.