Online Payments can be set up for Grower360 under Grower360 in SKY Admin. Select Setup to view the setup and preferences for Grower360 online payments.
Toggle the Agvance ACH Payments option to On to allow for ACH payments in Grower360.
Toggle the Heartland on to allow for online credit card payments through Heartland. The Heartland option and the Agvance ACH Payments option cannot both be on at the same time.
Heartland API Keys
When the Heartland option is toggled to On, the Heartland API Key Setup window automatically displays. However, the + icon can be selected at any time to enter the Heartland API Keys. Heartland API Keys are provided by Heartland. API Keys will not be visible after being entered for security purposes. If edits or changes to the key need to be made, delete the original key and select the + icon to re-enter the information.
Set Up How Payments in Grower360 will be Posted
- Online Pay Method – Select the Pay Method set up in Agvance for ACH payments in the Online Pay Method drop-down.
- Credit Card Pay Method – For credit card payments through Heartland, select the Pay Method set up in Agvance from the Credit Card Pay Method drop-down.
- Surcharge Pay Method – Optionally select a Pay Method from the Surcharge Pay Method drop-down; this option is required for surcharging credit card payments.
- Optionally turn on the Allow Partial Payments option to allow payments to partially pay Invoices.
- If the Pay Bookings option is turned on, this will allow the ability to select Bookings to pay.
- Indicate if Debit Card Payment should be allowed.
Note: Debit cards cannot be surcharged.
- Optionally turn on the Statement Balance option and enter a day of the month in the Statement Due Date field to add a statement due date for Growers to pay their Statement Balance.
Optional Per Transaction Limit for Credit Card Payments in Grower360
Enter a transaction limit for credit card transactions in the ($) Transaction Limit field. This is an optional setting that will stop single credit card transactions exceeding the specified limit. If not using transaction limits, enter 0.
Optional Surcharge Percentage for Credit Card Transactions in Grower360
Enter a Name of Fee to display in Grower360 then enter a surcharge percentage for transactions in the (%) Surcharge field. This is an optional setting that will automatically apply the specified surcharge amount to all credit card transactions. The amount entered here must follow individual state guidelines for surcharging payments and cannot exceed 4%. If not using surcharges, enter 0.
Add Payment Terms
Enter payment terms verbiage in the Add Payment Terms field. This is required for credit card payments and will be visible to the customer during the credit card payment process.
When all the necessary online payment options are selected, choose Save New Settings at the bottom of the page.
If accepting ACH payments through Grower360, that authorization language for the ACH should be included here to display to the customer from the Payments screen in Grower360. See the following as an example:
By submitting a payment, I authorize my bank to debit my specified account for the amount of my payment. This is a one-time payment which will occur on the next business day or as soon as practical thereafter.
If my payment cannot be completed for any reason, including insufficient funds or error in the information which I submitted, I will retain the same liability, which is my sole responsibility, for payment as though I had not attempted to make the payment. I also understand that additional fees and penalties may be collected to the extent of applicable law.
This exact language does not have be used, but similar terms must be spelled out for customers to access from Grower360.