Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to the date of the class will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than 10 business days prior to class and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
To apply SKY Bucks to the course price, please register for the course, then contact your sales representative.
The Location Bookkeeper course familiarizes those new to Agvance with best practices for Accounts Receivable and Inventory transactions as well as related reports. This class is packed with hands-on exercises giving each participant the confidence to apply this knowledge in their work environment. The topic of Accounts Payable will not be covered in this course. It is not a necessity to have an understanding of Accounts Payable to take this course. If you have a need, a link to an eLearning course containing this information is available.
Accounts Payable Basics (e-Learning, 1- hour, learning can be customized and shortened by only completing needed topics)
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify Key Elements of Agvance Navigation and Master Files
- Create Invoices
- Create Delivery Tickets
- Process Payments from Customers
- Identify and Run Key A/R reports
- Create Purchase Orders
- Create Purchase Receipts
- Create Inter-Company Transfers
- Enter Physical Inventory Adjustments
- Utilize Product and Price Look-up Utilities
- Prepare for A/R and Inventory End of Month Prove Out
The daily schedule for this 2-day course is:
Day 1: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time
Day 2: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time
This course is taught by an instructor in a Virtual Classroom.
Select a date below to register for the course.
Bookkeepers new to Agvance Accounts Receivable and Inventory functions.
The topic of Master Files will not be covered in course content. For your reference, links to educational resources are available.
Materials and Equipment
- A printed manual will be shipped to course registrants if registration is submitted 10 business days prior to the course.
- Registrants will receive instructions on how to connect to Agvance prior to the course.
- For your best experience, please plan to take the course in a quiet location using headphones with a mic and dual monitors.