Cancellations received up to 10 business days prior to the date of the class will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than 10 business days prior to class and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
To apply SKY Bucks to the course price, please register for the course, then contact your sales representative.
This course covers the posting of the Agvance Grain transactions and inventories that affect the general ledger in a definable and repeatable manner that allows for analysis and audit of the grain units and dollars as they move from physical inventory to the ledger. This class identifies how all Grain transactions post to the ledger and how they affect the bottom line of the Profit and Loss Statement. To help you gain the most out of this course, you are welcome to bring a copy of your EOM Grain Checklist and (if your company hedges with a broker) a broker statement for month-end for review and explanation.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and correct inaccurate information on Non-Posting Grain End of Month reports prior to posting.
- Verify GL related posting entries made in Grain and the corresponding GL accounts in Accounting.
- Verify Current Market Valuation related posting entries made in Grain and the corresponding GL accounts in Accounting.
- Recognize available Board Reports and their setup options to best suit your company objectives.
- Recognize acceptable ranges on Profit and Loss reports and what transactions have an effect on this information.
The daily schedule for this 2-day course is:
Day 1: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time
Day 2: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Central Time
This course is taught by an instructor in a Virtual Classroom.
Select a date below to register for the course.
Grain Accountants, Bookkeepers and CFOs who know how to process inbound transactions, generate settlements for contracts or checks, and process outbound business in Agvance Grain. Also, those who are active in the end of month Grain process and proficient in Agvance Accounting will benefit from this course.